Until further notice, please note the following with respect to the virus:
- Please wear a mask when entering the studio. (No, I don’t expect you to wear it while we’re shooting…unless you want to, of course.)
- Please wear a mask at all times if you’re in my house (using the bathroom, for example).
- I will wear a mask during all shoots.
- I will refrain from handshakes and hugs. For the record: This makes me sad.
- Ideally, I would prefer that you not bring anyone with you that is not participating in the shoot. That said, I 100% respect the fact that some people feel more comfortable having someone with them — especially when working with a photographer for the first time. If you choose to bring someone along, please note that they will be expected to wear a mask for the duration of the shoot (or wait outside).
- All surfaces will be cleaned after each shoot and shoots will be limited to a maximum of one shoot per day.
- No smoking of any kind in the studio or in my house. Smoking in the alley is fine, just please not near the studio door. (I know this has nothing to do with COVID…but it’s still a rule.)